A good town should have more than just great modern conveniences and amenities. It should have places that are designed to bring the community together. Places where you can reconnect with family, friends, nature or even just with yourself.
That’s why we have designed Gamuda Gardens with family living in mind. Here are 8 interesting facts that you probably didn’t know about Gamuda Gardens.
Did you Know?
1. There is a sprawling camping ground with 5 camp sites for nature lovers
For the young and young at heart, the camping ground here is a great place where you can get closer to mother nature.
2. There is a majestic 150ft-wide waterfall with 5 cascading lakes
Come over to Gamuda Gardens for a family picnic at our first scenic waterfall and lakeside, which are now ready and open to public. In addition, the main 150ft-wide waterfall is scheduled for completion by the end of this year.
3. The area was previously a serai or lemongrass farm
Before becoming Gamuda Gardens, the fertile land here was home to a lemongrass plantation.
4. The lush 50-acre central park at Gamuda Gardens is designed by an internationally acclaimed landscape architect
By working closely with Walrus Design, we have created a masterplan that improves liveability while promoting sustainability.
5. 100,000 trees will be transplanted here
If you enjoy being embraced by nature, head for the natural wetlands here. A total of 100,000 trees will be transplanted at Gamuda Gardens, making it a lush green haven.
6. Gamuda Gardens is well connected via expressways and trains to the other towns
Take a leisurely drive to Damansara, Petaling Jaya or Kuala Lumpur via 3 major expressways. If you prefer to take the train, the MRT and KTM Komuter lines nearby will get you into the city with ease.
7. The first development in Malaysia to scientifically track biodiversity
In line with our Gamuda Parks Initiative, Gamuda Gardens is the first development in the country to scientifically track the town’s biodiversity. This is to create a sustainable township where nature not only survives, but thrives.
8. Gamuda Gardens is an award-winning, family friendly development
Gamuda Gardens was recognised as The Best Family-Centric Development at the StarProperty.my Awards 2018 for its masterplan that is designed to provide an amicable atmosphere for growing families.