Located at the intersection of Jalan Robertson and Jalan Pudu in Kuala Lumpur, The Robertson is a mixed development comprising 793 serviced residences, 465 retail mall units and 24 shop lots.
The luxurious Madge Mansions offers refined living spaces together with uncompromising privacy and security along Kuala Lumpur’s Embassy Row. Designed to mirror the living experience of a landed property, Madge Mansions comprises 52 signature residences each with its own exclusive private lift lobby. This development’s comprehensive three-tier security system is second to none. From the point of entry, stringent measures are in place with centralised security monitoring all movements in and out of the property.
This sanctuary from the bustle of the city offers residents an exclusive and exquisite lifestyle along with absolute peace of mind. The property’s signature residences, which are among the most spacious condominiums in the city, integrate generous living spaces with lofty ceilings and full height windows. Together with a private jacuzzi dip pool or lanai for each residence, plus state-of-the art amenities, dedicated concierge services, as well as lush landscaped gardens, Madge Mansions is the epitome of refined living amidst a tranquil and secure setting.
THE PRESTIGE OF AN AFFLUENT ADDRESS
- Located within the prestigious Embassy Row, Jalan Madge
- 52 signature suites on 2.16 acres of Freehold Land
- Built-ups from 3,500sf to 8,400sf
THE FINE BALANCE IN LIFE
- Designed to mirror the living experience of a landed property
- Generous design layout with lofty ceilings and full height glazed windows
- Choice of private Jacuzzi dip pool or private lanai
- Private lift lobby that is exclusive to each unit
I believe green is more than a colour
- Outdoor CCTV
- Dome camera for internal surveillance
- Guardhouse to manage and monitor
all incoming and outgoing traffic
- Residents’ card access to lobby and lift
- Video intercom system to guard control centre
- Arrival court lined with lush plantings and landscapes
- Bamboo hedges, vertical green curtains and intermediary courtyards enhance privacy
- Vertical plantings throughout provide natural cooling and cross ventilation
- Sensitive selection of plants and shrubs for a softer ambience
- Accented plantings at sun decks provide shade
- Solitary trees at cabana level for enhance privacy
“Fragrant ornamental gardens beckon me home even before I see them. A thoughtful selection of plants and shrubs create a soft, inviting ambience. Vertical plantings throughout provide natural cooling and ventilation.”
Statuesque trees line up along the boundry, while bamboo hedges, vertical green curtains and sweeping courtyards cocoon my privacy my life
A gentle breeze glidesthrough my home as I enjoy its open spaces, the air infused with the scent of warm timber and jasmine.
I seek space and enlightment
- Private dip pool or spacious lanai for entertaining and personal rejuvenation
- Luxurious master bath layout with cantilevered bathtub and twin share shower suite
- High ceilings on all floors
I contemplate my personal style in the vast expanses of space,
accented with a unique play of matt and reflective surfaces.
As I enter, a symphony of watery reflections
resonates a sense of calm and serenity in my mind.
- Black basalt entrance driveway to set the tone of luxury and opulence
- Covered porte-cochere
- Elegant pergolas with glass panels at entrance provide stylish relief from the tropical heat
- Private lift lobby
- Refreshing private lanai and dip pool in selected units
- Spacious wet and dry kitchens
- 3 car park bays standard, 6 car park bays for Penthouse units
- Designated private lockers at basement
- Chauffeur’s lounge
I experience things beyond words.
Managing and maintaining a community made up of homes with individual titles (and keeping it top-notch) is no walk in the park. For a start, non-strata properties lack the regulation and uniformity of their stratified counterparts.
Horizon Hills, a 1,228-acre freehold township jointly developed by Gamuda Land and UEM Sunrise Bhd, dedicates 35% of its land to green lungs and water features.